Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Some Random Fact About Me


Thanks Ashley and all those before for giving me this idea. It's kinda fun! I think everyone should do it! So on with the fun! Here are some things you may not know about me, but always wanted to I am sure!

My dimple-it's a scar. Yup! When I was born I looked like a witch (my Mom says) with a pice of skin hanging off my face. The doctor wrapped a sting around it, it fell off and there ya go! Cute dimple!

In 9th grade my obsession with Iguanas started when my home room teacher had one in her class that "could not be tamed". I took him right out of the cadge and started working with her. Next thing you knew he was would come to lunch with me, and even home on the weekends. Bob was his name. Later that year I needed my own, so I got Lyle. Once she lied eggs she became Lyla. Lyla to a family friend when I got married and moved to Utah-she died two years ago. I cannot wait to get another!

I played three years of Varsity Basketball while in High School. It was hard work and I was in the best shape of my life at the time-ah memories.

I twitch right before I fall asleep.

I love pastries.

I am very ticklish but hate being tickled with a passion!

I know more random facts about Disneyland then anyone should! I could tell you trivia, history and secrets. I am really fun to go to the park with.

I have had two surgeries-a shoulder and knee.

I was born with my feet turned in and all crazy. It took 12 pairs of casts and bar shoes to fix.

When I feel like I am going to throw up I have lay on my stomach.

My cheeks get rosy before I get sick or am run down-Annie's do too it seems!

I hate sky buckets or anything that dangles from a cable in the sky, Farris wheels or anything like that. If you are on one with me you must not move at all and if there is a center pole you must hold on!

Annie just woke up for her nap so I guess that is it for now! Hope you learned something new!

No comments: