My friend Mikael had this site:http://www.lhj.com/ posted on her blog along with "try a hair style" pics on her blog, so I decided to try it out. Annie was down for a nap and I have been dared in the past to grow my hair out-wonder what it would look like? So here ya go. The quality of the pics suck, but you get the idea. Which do you like?
Eva Longoria

Jennifer Garner

Julia Roberts (I am so not a blonde!)

Or just a simple short and sweet one?
4 comments:
I really like the short one on you and the Eva.
I love the Jennifer on you. :)
no offense, but the plain old "Eliza" look (short ponytail in the back) is how I will always picture you!
From your mom
I like the normal you the best but I must say you look like your Aunt Allison with the blond hair!
Post a Comment