Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Annie's 12 Month Appointment

Yesterday Annie had her 12 month appointment. She did very well. This trip she had only two shots-it would have only been one but her mean Mom told them to do a flu shot. The doctor was impressed that she was walking, and with all her other developmental progress. She does not say any recognizable words yet (thought she does talk tons) but he was not to worried about that. She was not to sure about her doctor, but he was glad to see that as I guess this age should be leary of strangers. Here are her stats!

Length: 30 inches-top percentile
Weight: 17 lbs 7oz-gained two pounds! She is still in the 5-10 percentile but she is back on a curve so he was pleased. He said that she is just going to be tall and skinny. I guess there are worse things in life! LOL
Head Circ:46.20 cm-75-90 percentile

Next appointment at 15 months-January 23rd!

2 comments:

Scott and Stacia said...

Sounds like she is doing well. It is always nice to hear that the doctors are not worried and are pleased with their development. For me it is the opposite, I am always worried that Jacen is too big...but the doctor is always good to tell me that he is doing great and to keep doing what I am doing. Jacen's 9 month visit is coming up in 2 1/2 weeks so I will post his stats as well.

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

Hey, you should play our little game of "blog topic of the day"

Today it is "Worst song ever"

:O)