I had to get on here and tell you that I "tagged" you(check out our blog for the questions)...I don't want you to think you can get away without doing it because I didn't tell you about it :) I love how you are always sharing info about yourself...now you have a bunch of questions to help you out :)
wow!! thats amazing!! jackson can do that but only if i help him spoon the oatmeal on to the spoon first... and even then he makes way more of a mess!! she's so feminine about how she scoops up more too... just so smart and so cute!!
3 comments:
She is so good at feeding herself! Great Job Annie!!
I had to get on here and tell you that I "tagged" you(check out our blog for the questions)...I don't want you to think you can get away without doing it because I didn't tell you about it :) I love how you are always sharing info about yourself...now you have a bunch of questions to help you out :)
wow!! thats amazing!! jackson can do that but only if i help him spoon the oatmeal on to the spoon first... and even then he makes way more of a mess!! she's so feminine about how she scoops up more too... just so smart and so cute!!
Post a Comment