Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Weekend in a Glance

So far the weekend has been pretty laid back. Today Brandon put together our two Rubbermaid Sheds that my parents gave us and Brandon's parents delivered. Brandon wanted to point out that when Home Depot had to put the same shed up for display it took two men to do it-but he did it all by himself! Later today we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa Elmer's to hang out before the Car Cruise on State Street in American Fork. Here are some fun pictures (my favorite being the last).

First we have relaxed dining taken to a whole new level. At one point we had both feet in the air but by the time I got my camera they were back down.


Next up playing at Great One's house. While here today we leaned how to throw a ball (see the video on next post), and even stood for a few seconds without holding on to anything!

After the cruise it was dinner time. We went to Jim's Family restaurant were you get tons of food for a very good price! We had the same waitress we had last visit there-and she remembered Annie. The waitress has a 5 month old son, so after swapping baby stories, Brandon and Annie started their spoon fight.
YEA! I won!

OK this is my favorite! Friday I had two (not one but two) ingrown toe nails removed, so I have to soak my feet twice a day for a week. While soaking them today Annie wanted to play with the water. First it was just putting her fingers in it, then splashing, then she wanted to stand up and put her feet in. After convincing Brandon that it would be fun-we stripped her down and let her get in. It was the perfect little tub! She had fun splashing and of course I had to get a picture of it! It was to funny how she fit in it!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the pic of her in that foot bath! HOW CUTE!

The Gould Family said...

sounds like a fun weekend!! I love that last picture too!! That's too funny!!