Last Wednesday was Brandon's 28th birthday. He took the day off and hung out with Annie while I was at work. Later that evening we meet up with Grandma and Grandpa Elmer for a good old "Hobo Dinner" in the canyon. Here are some pictures from that evening.
Here is Annie with Great One
Here is Annie with Great One
Brandon looking a year older and showing off his Father's Day gift:
Here we all are waiting for the food to cook:
Annie and I standing by the river:
A look at the mountains through the trees at our picnic spot:
Annie playing with Great One's necklace:
2 comments:
looks like you guys had a lot of fun. annie looks like she's so big now... Really long/tall looking!! Oh and she has THE cutest nose ever... i don't know why i just noticed that but she does!! lol.
I love the pictures of Annie with
The Great One! That is sooo cute. Good of Grandma Elme (AKA The Gret One) too.
Grandma maggie
Post a Comment