Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Such My Daughter
While looking at the picture of Annie sleeping after eating I was reminded of something that happened last week while we were on a walk along the canal. Annie always has her hands in fits. I know that newborns do this but most I have been told grow out of it and relax their hands while they are not using them. So I am telling Brandon this and wondering why she still holds them so tight. A few minutes later I am still thinking about it when I start laughing. I look down and realize that I do the same thing! My hands are at my side in tight fists with my thumbs tucked between my pointer and middle finger like the ASL sign for "T". It's amazing to me how at 6 months old I see myself in her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So, Eliza, maybe you should ask your dad where you got that. I think he would tell you that your mother does the same thing! I guess you did get a few things from me!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment