Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Sick Little Baby
Last Friday I got a call from Betty while I was at working letting me know that Annie seem to have a fever. She had a little one the night before, but she did not wake up with one. She also had an off and on runny nose. So I took her into the doctor. They checked her oxygen level-100% perfect, ears-clean, throat-fine, so they determined that she has a cold with a fever. We kept her on Tylenol until Sunday when her fever broke. Now the poor thing's nose is running like crazy and she has a congested cough. She also is being very clingy to me and I guess it's ok because when I am sick I want to be with my Mom too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
poor baby... i hope she feels better soon!!!
Post a Comment