Friday, April 27, 2007

Annie's 6 Month Appointment

This last Wednesday (4/25) Annie had her 6 month appointment. Brandon got off work early so that he could come with me. Really I wanted him to hold her down while they gave her the shots since I was a wimp last time. He did but decided that was to hard and that is the last time he comes on shot day! Oh well guess I will have to be strong for both of us. A lot of help he was! Annie now weights 14 lbs 6oz (25-50 percentile). She stands 26 1/4 inches tall (75-90 percentile) and her head circumference is 43.3 cm (75-90 percentile). So she is still a slender one, but gaining weight in a very healthy curve. The doctor once again said that she was perfect in every way and was very impressed with how much weight she can bare on her legs and the fact that she takes steps when you hold her hands. He thinks she may end up being an early walker. We will see! Better start baby proofing the house! Crawling is just around the corner! Next appointment at 9 months!

Also this week-she sad by herself for the first time! She has been interested in sitting for a month or so now and loved to sit with help. Tuesday I wondered if she could do it on her own, so I put her down and sure enough she did! Here are some pictures from that night.

No comments: